Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Re-work in progress...

I'm reworking and restyling this blog, as soon as I get through a very busy winter!

I update more often on facebook {TicklebugsPhotography--I just started a new album there called, "Ticklebugs Classics", with high contrast black and white photographs and I'll keep that updated with nearly every session}, and hope to update the web site {for the first time in 11 months} as soon as I get a few moments!

It's been a busy year, and I apologize that I can't keep up with blogging, but these days I'm choosing between blogging and proofing, and I'm fairly certain you'd rather have proofs & prints turned around quickly than an updated blog? =)

But, I do have a post coming on Tuesday...and hopefully, a new format soon that doesn't take as long to post and enlarge photographs.

I'd also take a free intern if there's a high school student who'd like to update my blog for me on regular basis! =) I certainly would love to show finished, recent work, as that's not happening anywhere these days!

I am launching Senior Portraits off my Robyn Vining Photography, LLC arm of my business this spring/ summer, and picking up a few weddings- that's new! Those are both off the main arm of my business, and I'll make some announcements on that soon.

And, I have one other Big Announcement...but I want a new format before I make it. But, it's going to be fun. No one else is doing it, so I'm pretty excited! =)

See you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Ticklebugs Photography

Welcome! Ticklebugs Photography is an offshoot of RobynBeckleyViningStudios. It's named after a fun family tradition started by my dad: Ticklebugs. You know when you're lying on the floor and think you've laughed the hardest you can laugh and then you see a big hand of wiggling fingers coming at you and someone saying, "Here comes the TICKELBUGS!"? Well, I personally don't like being tickled anymore, but my kids love it and the tradition has continued. This is a way to say thanks to my Dad and Mom for believing in me and helping me get my photography business started, and to my husband for continuing the tradition of (believing in me and) laughs and giggles and love with our own kids. I should note that signing up for a photoshoot with me does not mean you'll be tickled. Well, maybe...But I like life when you've laughed as hard as you think you can laugh, and then you laugh some more.  And I like to try to capture that kind of fun.

Stay tuned for group shoot locations and times (mini-sessions that save you money!). Located in the Milwaukee area.