Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ticklebugs Photography's NEW blog!!!

HELLO!

And Yes, I never kept my promise to update the blog. To be a busy photographer is a gift, and one I don't take lightly, but it certainly hasn't allowed me time to update work.
BUT, I have a new one!
We're just getting started o'er there...once the new template is installed (mid to late May, likely), I'll be updating regularly.

And also, my online portfolio, also due for a May 2012 update.

Ticklebugs Photography
is busy as ever, updating sneak peeks and sometimes some finished products over at the facebook page (click). 

Beloved | By Robyn Vining
This year: Anniversary photography, Milwaukee engagement photography, Wauwatosa Weddings, Milwaukee Weddings, and this year I've added a Chicago wedding (13 hours after the Milwaukee wedding concludes...we're going to be busy this year, too!) 

The 2012 calendar is nearly full, so don't delay. I have 1-3 dates left in each month of 2012, and 2013 is booking for everything from maternity photography-newborn-family-weddings.

As usual, I will pop in a last minute small wedding any time I can, as I love those like mad.

I've also added birth photography this year, so we're having all kinds of fun. Weddings added last year, birth photography and actor head shots this year...we're covering the gamut, eh? We're having fun. It's good to be busy, and creative---pushing myself into new spheres in the art world. As a former painter, I love it. I love to constantly push myself to get not only better, but different. I like to evolve =)

Anywho, hop over... this blog is a sad case. Let's get out of here, eh? Hop over to another site, check me out, grab one of my final dates of 2012 or early dates for 2013.

XOXO Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Ticklebugs Photography

Welcome! Ticklebugs Photography is an offshoot of RobynBeckleyViningStudios. It's named after a fun family tradition started by my dad: Ticklebugs. You know when you're lying on the floor and think you've laughed the hardest you can laugh and then you see a big hand of wiggling fingers coming at you and someone saying, "Here comes the TICKELBUGS!"? Well, I personally don't like being tickled anymore, but my kids love it and the tradition has continued. This is a way to say thanks to my Dad and Mom for believing in me and helping me get my photography business started, and to my husband for continuing the tradition of (believing in me and) laughs and giggles and love with our own kids. I should note that signing up for a photoshoot with me does not mean you'll be tickled. Well, maybe...But I like life when you've laughed as hard as you think you can laugh, and then you laugh some more.  And I like to try to capture that kind of fun.

Stay tuned for group shoot locations and times (mini-sessions that save you money!). Located in the Milwaukee area.